2 Quick & Easy Snacks for Christmas!
Don’t know what to make on Christmas day?
Worried if the snacks won’t great?
Well these recipes may help you!
Recipe: Tiny Pretzel and Chocolate sandwich&
Tiny Pretzel and chocolate sandwich recipe:
Tiny pretzels (depend on how many serves you will make)
Chocolate bar (depend on how many serves you will make)
A microwave safe bowl
How to make it:
- Firstly you need to break chocolate bar into parts.
- Secondly put about 5 parts of the bar in the microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave it about 5-7 seconds. Till they soft but not completely melted.
- Next put the Pretzel under the chocolate.
- Then put another Pretzel on top.
- Chill it in the fridge about 25 minutes.
- ENJOY YOUR PRETZEL!
1 cream cheese
A pack of Oreos
A food processor
A cookie sheet
How to :
- First put the Oreo in the food processor.
- Blend it really well.
- Then safely put the cream cheese in the food processer.
- Blend it well again.
- When it is finish, roll it into the circle.
- After that, carefully move it on to the cookie sheet.
- Chill it in the fridge about 25 minutes .
- When it’s done dip it in the chocolate sauce.
- Chill it in the fridge about 20 minutes.
10. ENJOY IT!
I hope you will make some of it and try it!